Monday, January 9, 2012

The Mod Squad: A Group Blog for Modern Philosophy

Inspired by my desire to read more blog posts in history of modern philosophy, I recently started a group blog, "The Mod Squad".  I posted on my facebook page to see if people wanted to participate, and I got a decent number of people expressing interest in possibly becoming contributors.

Anyone who regularly reads my blog would probably be interested in what is/will be going on over there, so I'm letting people know about it now.

Most of the things I will be posting over there are things I would have posted over here anyway.  I am unlikely to double-post, just because built in forking of commenting/discussion threads seems silly, but I am pretty likely to post links in one direction or the other.

1 comment:

laustan said...

In the event that a recorded course is going to have any sort of solidarity or lucidness, one must choose subjects and recount a story. This will fundamentally include account molding and selectivity, and the story will essentially be an improvement of the realities and disregard a considerable measure of subtleties. In this regard, the story I've quite recently told is the same than the standard pragmatist versus empiricist story. In any case, I guarantee that the early cutting edge rationalists would will probably perceive themselves in this story and that it better speaks to their principal inspirations.
visit here